For Charities or Not-For-Profit organisations only.
HOW TO ENTER
Please ensure you read all these steps before proceeding.
You must be representing a charity or not for profit organisation.
Either follow @bonniciroberts on Twitter or like the page @bonniciroberts on Facebook from your organisations account (organisations who omit this step will be excluded from the prize draw)
Scroll down to the next section
Select REGISTER NOW
A new page will open - select RSVP
A form will open - enter the required details, select SUBMIT
You will receive an email confirming your entry from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check that it has not gone into your junk/spam folder).
Thank you for reading.
As a way to give back a little I have decided to offer 1 lucky organisation 3hrs of 'virtual' administrative support for FREE and 3hrs of Bookkeeping (via bandaservices).
If you are a charity or a not-for-profit organisation you will be able to enter over the course of the next week (only 1 entry per organisation) and on Thursday 29th August 2019 I will pick 1 winning company at random from the entries.
The selected organisation will need to make use of their 3 FREE hours of admin support by 30th September 2019 and the work must be of a 'virtual' nature (i.e. any information/details to be provided via email) as the work will be undertaken from my office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Sharon Bonnici-Roberts – Administrative Services.
2. The competition is open to any charity or not-for-profit organisation based in the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.bonniciroberts.co.uk and on Facebook @bonniciroberts
6. Only one entry will be accepted per organisation. Multiple entries from the same organisation will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 28th August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Go to www.bonniciroberts.co.uk
On the Summer Giveaway page select 'register now' then 'RSVP' and then provide your details and select 'submit' to enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: 3hrs ‘virtual’ Administrative Support, provided by Sharon Bonnici-Roberts – Administrative Services. Plus 3hr Bookkeeping, provided by bandaservices. The prize must be used by 30th September 2019. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. A winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their organisations name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winning organisations name will be available 20 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sharon Bonnici-Roberts – Administrative Services and not to any other party.